Lab Operations Business Internship
Quest Diagnostics (NYSE: DGX) is the world’s leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and services that patients and doctors need to make better healthcare decisions. The company offers the broadest access to diagnostic testing services through its network of laboratories and patient service centers and provides interpretive consultation through its extensive medical and scientific staff. Quest Diagnostics is a pioneer in developing innovative diagnostic tests and advanced healthcare information technology solutions that help improve patient care.
You will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
We are currently looking for a Lab Operations Business Intern to support our various laboratory teams with a variety of broad-based lab and supply chain projects. This position will sit in Lenexa, KS. This is an 8-week paid summer internship that may have potential to be extended due to business need and opportunity. We are targeting applicants that are in their junior year of undergraduate study or a graduate student pursuing an MBA.
Program Eligibility & Qualifications:
To be eligible to participate in the Lab Operations Business Internship Program, students must meet the following qualifications by the start date of the program:
- Must be enrolled in a 4 year degree program (Business or Science majors preferred), or pursuing MBA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with MS suite products (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to prioritize and be organized and detailed
- Must be able to work in a fast paced forever changing environment
Required documentation to upload when applying:
- Cover Letter, including the reason for applying and what the candidate is expecting to learn from the internship
Join us for competitive benefits and development opportunities in a progressive and
supportive environment. Help us improve our service, and the experiences of our patients
Work with us and together we can be better.