Finance is a strategic business partner throughout the organization, creating value by aligning with the businesses. The Raytheon Missiles and Defense Finance Organization has an opportunity available for a Financial Analyst in who will help provide support of program, functional, centralized planning organizations and accounting. Top candidates will raise the performance levels of those they work with by leveraging their knowledge to complete challenging and complex assignments in a team environment. Through timely and qualitative analysis, finance professionals are also expected to raise the performance of the business by providing the insight and information needed to make confident data-driven decisions.
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following disciplines: Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Math, Management or other closely related field.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
Qualifications We Value:
- Analytical skills and the ability to become proficient with main-frame style business systems where vast amounts of data require mining and analysis
- Ability to work alone and on teams in a results oriented environment to develop solutions for complex problems that will gain desired outcomes.
- Internship or experience in a business management or finance role in a company environment
- Cumulative/overall GPA of 3.2 or higher