REDW LLC is one of the Southwest’s largest and fastest growing certified public accounting and business advisory firms, and we are looking for an Audit Intern to join our Audit and Assurance team in summer 2022! As an Audit Intern, you’ll begin developing your own professional narrative and building your future career. You’ll gain valuable insight into our firm and the public accounting field by working with a diverse client base, different industry groups and top-tier professionals. Our 10-12-week paid internship program provides real-life work experience and a mentor to help guide your professional development.
What to Expect
- Work one on one with an internship audit manager to learn and develop basic accounting skills.
- Provide continuous attention to building and expanding client relationships.
- Obtain client expectations from Management Team and assists in developing an execution plan to meet client expectations.
- Communicates matters to Senior and Manager that may impact billing and collections.
- Primary source of timely information about scope changes.
- Gain an understanding of planned approach and participates in plan execution.
- Assumes responsibility for completing all assigned areas fully.
Qualified candidates must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting. This position also requires strong written and verbal communication skills, with a desire to learn and take direction in a fast-paced environment.