As a member of the Global Marketing (GM) Events Team led by the Director of Global Events, you will report to the Senior Event Marketing Manager and support the entire Global Marketing Events team with marketing projects associated with an RGA event or conference and general preparation for events and conferences (virtual, hybrid, or in-person). You will also research information that can be shared with event managers globally.
- Quality assurance for marketing projects requested by event manager and event materials such as event website or microsite, agenda, surveys, etc.
- Virtual meeting support including creating and scheduling meetings, alternative host as backup for events/conferences, and navigating virtual event functionality (e.g. Q&A, spotlight, etc.)
- Assemble presentations for Global Events Calls
- Write and assist in content development for use in marketing collateral, communications, and social media
- Present gift/promotional options and develop virtual gift portals
- Research virtual team building activities and networking events and create document(s) to share with global event managers as helpful resource
- Research and provide virtual charitable activities to event managers
- Research new event venues in the St. Louis area and in cities where industry conferences are located (2022 may allow for hybrid or in-person events/conferences)
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Marketing, Hospitality Management, or Event Planning.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA; additional requirements may apply
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide information in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Effective analytical skills to gather information, analyze facts, and draw conclusion
- Project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience working in an office environment