If you are interested in Republic Service’s Customer Service Representative position please submit your resume to this job posting. Resumes submitted will be included in a resume book being sent to the representative on Tuesday, June 1st.
With appropriate knowledge of the Company’s services and processes the Customer Resource Associate works under the direct supervision of the Customer Resource Supervisor in a Customer Resource Center to deliver the highest level of quality service to our customers. The Customer Resource Associate receives and responds to customer calls, inquiries, requests and complaints, which may require research and investigation to reach resolution; and delivers superior customer service in a prompt, respectful and courteous manner to ensure customer concerns are resolved.
- Successfully completes training to become knowledgeable about the waste services industry and Republic Services’ processes, services and policies.
- Responds in a timely and accurate manner to customer service calls, ensuring that service issues and concerns are treated in a respectful and professional manner.
- Effectively responds to routine issues regarding residential and commercial service matters, which may involve outbound calls and other communications to resolve service inquiries and equipment issues.
- Returns all internal and external calls, emails and faxes in a timely manner to ensure that customers’ concerns are understood, addressed and resolved in an efficient and complete manner.
- Receives and reviews individual performance metric reports and action plans with manager to understand individual performance.
- Enters service data into computer.
- Logs information about customer service interactions into systems; updates information in a timely and accurate manner in order for associates to able to track service inquiries and resolution.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Experience using bilingual skills, particularly Spanish, in a business environment.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service to external and internal customers on a consistent basis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer navigation and keyboarding skills