Our Global Graduate Program (GGP) is your chance to fast-track your career with a worldwide industry leader. In this year-long foundation-building program, you’ll learn how our global business strategy is improving how we reach adult tobacco consumers. That includes a two-week intensive experience in the United Kingdom to get a firsthand look at our global business and connect with a seasoned professional for mentorship.
As a Global Graduate in IDT, you’ll get exposure to the commercial elements of the business and learn how we support all functions of the organization by delivering creative and innovative technology solutions to achieve maximum business benefit. The IDT team works closely with the business in driving our transformation vision.
- Participate in on-the-job training and development plans
- Gain exposure to multiple functional areas to understand our business and competitors
- Work with a mentor to gain support and feedback
- Network with industry professionals
- Earn hands-on experience in our retail environments
- Obtained most recent degree within the last two years in Information Systems & Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
- Global mobility
- Health coverage—including medical, dental, and vision
- A Health Savings Account with up to $7,100 in savings for family coverage
- An Employee Assistance Program with 8 free counseling session per year
- 401(k) with up to 6% company matching
- 15 paid vacation days
- Opportunities for personal career development and life-long learning
- Fully equipped on-site fitness centers
- Flexible and remote working arrangements for full-time employees
Reynolds American Incorporated is transforming the tobacco industry for the better. With a team of driven, insightful people—and a family of iconic brands—we’re redefining how adults consume tobacco in the 21st century. A key part of that is our dedication to diversity, including aiming to increase minority representation in full-time roles by 20% by 2025. Join us and earn the chance to leave your mark on our team—all while advancing your own career with the help of a thriving industry leader
Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Niconovum USA, Inc.; Niconovum AB; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; and Reynolds Brands, Inc..