Reynolds American is evolving at pace – truly like no other organization.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (GLOBAL GRADUATE PROGRAM)
SENIORITY LEVEL: Management Trainee
FUNCTION: Scientific Research & Development
LOCATION: Winston-Salem, NC (USA)
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of Scientific Research & Development
As a Global Graduate in Scientific Research & Development, you’ll get exposure to successfully navigating the regulatory environment for tobacco products within the United States. You will also help build a corporate narrative that supports our priorities in tobacco harm reduction.
Among other responsibilities, Scientific Research & Development, supports all of RAI Operating Companies by managing all product applications that are submitted to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Your immersion into the function will allow for a deeper understanding of the regulatory environment, assisting in drafting science communications and overall engagement efforts.
Reports to SR&D Manager
Reporting Level: 0
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Real world work from day one
- Rapid professional & technical growth
- Understanding multiple functional areas to understand our business and competitors
- Participating in a two-week learning intensive in the United Kingdom
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Are you looking for fast track global career?
- Do you want to grow with a worldwide industry leader?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Less than 3 year of professional work experience
- Bachelors’ and/or Masters’ degree in Chemistry, Biological Sciences, or other technical discipline; other fields (e.g., Technical Writing or Communications) would be considered
- Global Mobility
- 1 or more internship(s) in related field
- Leadership experience in a group or organization