Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Description: Full-Time
Estimated Start Date: Immediate
Founded in 2008, Ridgetop Research is a leader in global expert consultancy and primary source research that serves hedge funds, private equity, mutual funds and venture capital firms. Our employee’s industry knowledge and research help our clients meet their overall due diligence and analytical needs. We do this by focusing on deep dive research into client targeted industries and by finding the perfect consultants who can offer valuable insight to our clients. This insight is used to make sound investment decisions and seize opportunities ahead of our client’s competitors.
Associates are responsible for understanding client’s complex research requests as well as sourcing and recruiting industry professionals across all sectors. As an associate on our team you will be the backbone of Ridgetop Research’s best of breed primary source research platform. You will work directly with Senior Analysts to support the firm’s institutional client base. Associates work in a fast-pace environment, managing multiple projects at one time. They are comfortable communicating Ridgetop’s value proposition and growing its exclusive custom recruiting platform.
- Identify and recruit professionals across all industries to establish business relationships
- Dedicate significant time doing outreach on the phone and via email to effectively communicate Ridgetop Research’s business and value proposition to industry professionals
- Consult with client-facing colleagues to understand the scope of client’s research requests and compliance requirements
- Qualify prospective industry leaders and compose concise professional biographies which capture individual’s background and expertise accurately
- Oversee and manage multiple projects to ensure client satisfaction and timely delivery of information
What we are looking for:
Ridgetop Research invites candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to join our team. The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Undergraduate degree
- Interest in the financial services industry
- Can effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment
- Can manage work independently but still thrives on a team.
- Focus on setting and outperforming goals
- Outgoing and personable attitude
- Sales and outreach experience
Why Join Ridgetop Research?
Are you a self-starter who is motivated, driven, detail oriented, an excellent communicator and focused on success? There is no limit to your ability to grow and succeed at Ridgetop Research. Our employees are the most valuable aspect of our business model and we strive to make Ridgetop Research a place that reflects that value. Our company offers clear pathways for professional growth and upward mobility is based on hard work and merit. We value individuals who are curious, creative and interested in learning about a diverse range of investment targets. If you have a strong desire to build your networks, learn about the financial services industry and spend much of your day communicating directly with top industry leaders, then this is the job for you.
Ridgetop Research is an equal opportunity employer.
About Ridgetop Research
Ridgetop Research is an independent research firm based in midtown Manhattan. The Company custom recruits industry practitioners for its buy-side clients to consult with in person and over the phone. Ridgetop Research creates a tailor-made roster of industry practitioners on behalf of each institutional client. In doing so, the Company procures the most proprietary and relevant industry professionals to provide the freshest and most critical information for their clients. Please refer to our website for more information.