Are you an experienced project implementation professional with a passion for the energy transformation? Do you have experience coordinating complex projects involving stakeholders across multiple departments? Are you a self-starter with strong time management and organizational skills? If yes, then join our Program Services Team!
RMI is seeking a Project Implementation Analyst with exceptional organizational and communication skills. In this role, you will work closely with key stakeholders across all levels of the organization. This individual, on the Program Services Team, is responsible for owning the project lifecycle and continuously looking at ways to improve processes at the organization. Responsiveness to business priorities is critical along while supporting a quickly scaling company.
- Own the lifecycle of projects from proposal through close
- Implement processes to efficiently manage/control the lifecycle of a project
- Support and ensure project managers have the tools they need for a successful project with a healthy ROI, as well as capturing and sharing lessons learned to reduce redundant costly errors
- Responsible for project activations, project close-outs, project audits, and general project support
- Manage Mavenlink relationship and contract to ensure Mavenlink’s product roadmap aligns with RMI’s needs, and RMI’s financial resources are spent efficiently.
- Continuous improvement of program services activities and processes – looking for ways to optimize and automate processes
- Collaborate with IT to improve integrations and processes
- Support time and expense process, including improving the process and processing time adjustments
- Oversees improvements and oversight of the project lifecycle process at RMI (activation to close)
- Support the team in ad hoc activities such as contract maintenance, knowledge transfer, data analysis, and documentation
- Document SOP’s as it relates to the program services team, specifically the project lifecycle
- Execute against aggressive schedules, while holding teams and individuals accountable to timelines and deliverables without explicit authority
- Identify, negotiate and resolve issues as they arise
- Work collaboratively across Departments including IT, Programs, Communications, Accounting, and Development.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Good judgment and strong decision-making ability
- Demonstrable operational problem solving skills
- Sophisticated ability to recognize and handle sensitive and confidential information
- Strong ability to communicate effectively, in writing and verbally, with senior staff in various organizations and governments
- Passion for the mission of RMI
- Strong team and interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to perform duties in a collaborative, unstructured working environment, strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills, strong analytical and quantitative skills and strong problem-solving skills required.
- Extreme attention to detail and commitment to producing high quality work product
- Experience in supporting accounting, finance and project management processes
- Experience in ‘Change Management’ and ‘Conflict Resolution’
- Experience with data analysis and review
- This position will remain remote through the COVID-19 pandemic. Once the COVID-19 situation improves, it is expected that candidates will live near one of RMI’s U.S. locations.
- The salary range for this position is $60,500-$81,500, with the target being between $60,500- $71,000. This is dependent on experience that will be discussed and vetted throughout the interview process. Additionally, this role has a 5% bonus target.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 403b retirement options (5% match immediately)
- Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
- Professional and personal development (including LinkedIn Learning access)
- Generous paid time off
- Parental leave
- Commuter and wellness benefits
- Casual work environment
Increasing the diversity of thought, perspectives, ideas and opinions within RMI is a critical change element supporting our long-term sustainability and mission to build a clean, prosperous, and secure energy future.
We strive for a level of diversity that reflects the communities we serve. Achieving this—regardless of ability, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, veteran status, socioeconomic class, educational attainment or other social identities—is critical to the success of each RMIer and collectively as an organization. This ensures that we:
- Have the different array of thinking that comes from diverse backgrounds and cultures, enabling us to solve some of the world’s greatest challenges.
- Strive for a culture of inclusion and belonging by treating others with dignity, respect and appreciation enabling them to feel welcomed, supported and valued.
- Effectively connect, communicate and build long-lasting relationships with decision makers, stakeholders and constituents within diverse communities.
RMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
RMI is an independent nonprofit founded in 1982 that transforms global energy systems through market-driven solutions to align with a 1.5°C future and secure a clean, prosperous, zero-carbon future for all. We work in the world’s most critical geographies and engage businesses, policymakers, communities, and NGOs to identify and scale energy system interventions that will cut greenhouse gas emissions at least 50 percent by 2030. RMI has offices in Basalt and Boulder, Colorado; New York City; Oakland, California; Washington, D.C.; and Beijing.