The Rockwell Automation IT Early Career Rotational Program is a fast-paced, early career, two-year rotation program within the Information Technology group. Candidates can be placed within a technology development or leadership development program track based on their interests and skillsets.
If you thrive on being challenged, have a passion for technology, and enjoy working with diverse technical teams this program is for you. You will have the opportunity to create and develop innovative solutions on a collaborative team to deliver value to our business. We are looking for individuals who have a process mindset and are eager to learn. As part of our Early Career Rotational Program, we will accelerate your personal growth and development preparing you for a career within Information Technology.
By participating in this rotational program, you will complete four six-month project assignments designed to build your knowledge of Rockwell Automation products, processes, and technical skills. Associates perform in a full-time professional capacity throughout the program. Rotational assignments are designed to provide comprehensive exposure to the company’s business structure and IT organization. This fast-paced, early career, high visibility program develops the skills needed to become a future business leader at Rockwell Automation.
Rotation areas could include:
- IT Information Security & Cyber Security
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Automation Engineering
- Application Development
- Cloud Engineering
- Network Security
- Enterprise Architecture
- Tools/Technology Research
- IT Strategy & Portfolio Management
- Bachelor degree
- Demonstrated academic excellence; minimum cumulative GPA 2.75 cumulative
- Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
- Gradating May or June 2021
- Bachelors or Master degree in Information Sciences, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Information Technology, Analytics, or Business Administration
- Experience working in a business setting (e.g., internship, co-op or professional) in a related field of study
- A passion for technology, process improvement and innovation
- Proven teamwork collaboration and communication skills
- Oral and written English proficiency. Position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to participate effectively in a team environment.
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities, produce excellent work results and follow-through on commitments.
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills including attention to detail with experience analyzing data and making proposals based on evaluation
- Ability to work with complex processes and systems to review and analyze data input and process flows.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at email@example.com