Rockwell Automation is the largest company in the world dedicated to industrial automation and information. Here, we connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to make the world more intelligent, more connected and more productive. From improving the production of medicines that boost human health to reducing waste in an oil and gas plant, the work we do changes how we live.
We truly believe we are doing things never before possible. And we need the brightest minds to help make that happen – the makers, the forward thinkers, the problem solvers. That’s where you come in.
Our Information Technology business fosters virtual connections within the company and our customers to make Rockwell more productive and profitable. Leverage intelligent analytics, improve products, and transform scalability. Through new tools and cloud-based technology, IT is developing a number of solutions, analytics, and applications in a variety of teams to keep Rockwell running smoothly.
If you thrive on being challenged, have a passion for technology, and enjoy working with diverse technical teams this program is for you. You will have the opportunity to create and develop innovative solutions on a collaborative team to deliver value to our business. We are looking for individuals who have a process mindset and are eager to learn.
By participating in this rotational program, you will complete four six-month project assignments designed to build your knowledge of Rockwell Automation products, processes, and technical skills. Associates perform in a full-time professional capacity throughout the program. Associates can be placed within a technology development or analytics development program track based on their interests and skillsets. Rotational assignments are designed to provide comprehensive exposure to the company’s business structure and IT organization and develop the skills needed to become a future business leader at Rockwell Automation.
Rotation areas could include:
- IT Information Security & Cyber Security
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Automation Engineering
- Application Development
- Cloud Engineering
- Network Security
- Enterprise Architecture
- Tools/Technology Research
- IT Strategy & Portfolio Management
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Gradating December 2021, May or June 2022
- Bachelors or Master degree in Information Sciences, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Information Technology, Analytics, or Business Administration
- Experience working in a business setting (e.g., internship, co-op or professional)
- A passion for technology, process improvement and innovation
- Proven teamwork collaboration and communication skills
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills including attention to detail with experience analyzing data and making proposals based on evaluation
- Ability to work with complex processes and systems to review and analyze data input and process flows.