Rockwell Automation is the largest company in the world dedicated to industrial automation and information. Here, we connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to make the world more intelligent, more connected and more productive. From improving the production of medicines that boost human health to reducing waste in an oil and gas plant, the work we do changes how we live.
We truly believe we are doing things never before possible. And we need the brightest minds to help make that happen – the makers, the forward thinkers, the problem solvers. That’s where you come in.
Rockwell Automation’s EDGE Rotational Program is a 2-year program with multiple tracks that provides associates with the tools needed to become leaders and innovators within a highly successful global company. As an EDGE Associate, you will have diverse rotations lasting approximately 6 months in various US geographies, gaining exposure to the organization, working with current leaders, and developing the skills and competencies needed to shape the company’s future. You will be engaged in a wide range of learning experiences including classroom training (via Rockwell Automation University), mentoring, career planning, networking, and exposure to Rockwell Automation’s global engineering teams and businesses.
We are looking for driven and innovative upcoming engineering graduates who are interested in joining the Product Engineering and Development (PED) track of the EDGE Rotational Program. You must be eligible to start in January 2022 or June 2022. As an EDGE associate on the Product Engineering and Development track, you will directly contribute to business-critical initiatives and tasks. This may include rotations in software for automation, process control, industrial security, cloud computing, analytics, machine learning, data management, industrial Ethernet, business intelligence reporting, and more. You will receive hands-on experience with Rockwell Automation’s products and see first-hand how customers in different industries use our products and technologies.
This track may be for you if:
- You have a passion for designing and developing products
- You love to code, tinker, repair, test, and problem-solve
- You want to deepen and stretch your technical skills
- You crave new experiences and challenges; you embrace the unfamiliar
- You have career aspirations to manage people and develop others
- You are geographically flexible and willing to relocate multiple times over a 2-year duration
You will craft a personalized rotation and development plan, in partnership with your manager and technical mentors, to prepare you for post-program placement into a vital role on one of our product engineering and development teams. You will contribute your expertise, deepen your technical knowledge, and further your growth as one of Rockwell Automation’s high-potential future leaders.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Recent Graduate (Dec 2021, May 2022, June 2022)
- Prior internship or co-op experience with Rockwell Automation
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Involvement in community service extracurriculars or volunteerism
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Career interest in Team Lead, Engineering Manager and/or senior technical leadership roles