Job Category Graphic Designer experienced with Photoshop, Illustrator
Position Type Internships and Graduates / Hourly
To apply Submit your resume, cover letter, link to portfolio should be included into cover letter.
Start Your Journey With Us
Welcome to our family
If you have the natural ability to communicate and enjoy working with others, we welcome you to join our Roxprint family. Here, you will find a place where your personality and ideas are as appreciated as the work you do. Each day will open your mind to a world of possibilities, growth opportunities and the chance to meet people from all types of industries.
What you’ll do
- Create graphic and digital designs for print and marketing that drives user engagement and conversions.
- Examples include branding, print collateral, banners and flags, tradeshow materials, channel letter signage, packaging, advertising, copywriting, PowerPoint and Keynote presentations, websites, website banner ads and more!
- You also will be responsible for SEO keywords, basic understanding and ability to track changes is a great plus. Our designers are expected to research and analyze design concept, our audience and competition. This is very critical.
- Design on a deadline and stay focused to get the job done asap.
- Be creative, conceptual, and imaginative in nature. Research and design concepts for our branding, website, products packaging, and tradeshow materials.
- Design print and sign materials: business cards, brochures, flyers, postcards, flags, posters, interior and exterior signage
- Design artwork and mockups, page layouts and interactions for blog and social media websites.
- Copywriting and creating ads, promotional materials, web pages to sell our products.
- Know your audience. Apply an in-depth understanding of different personas to your design process.
- Work collaboratively with our entire staff to create beautiful visual content that complements our brand and marketing strategies.
- Oversee a project’s entire creative process from ideation to launch.
- Analyze usability, conversion rate, and SEO reports to identify new opportunities that improve each visitor’s website experience.
- Be an effective communicator. Listen, learn, and engage with customers and co-workers.
- Conduct research and analyze the competition. We need you to study what’s good and what’s bad about our competitors’ designs to help us better showcase our unique offerings.
- Be a team player. We’re a small but powerful team. Team support and engagement is expected from all of our employees.
- Understand clients’ specific needs and goals through consultation and provide solutions that address those needs
- Become an expert in Roxprint products, services and tools, invoicing, and checking out.
- Be trained in the areas of customer interaction, sales & marketing, client communications, business development, and customer retention. Our training methods of client acquisitions and customer retention are proven to shape our employees into top professionals.
- Seek and create new opportunities that deliver creative customer solutions
Perks you deserve
We’ll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
- Team-spirited coworkers
- Encouraging leadership
- Support to live a life of wellbeing and happiness
- Opportunities to serve and give back to the community
- Discounts on print and promotional products
- Recognition programs and bonuses
What we’re looking for
- A warm, people-oriented demeanor
- A team-first attitude
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
- Sales-minded and open to making contacts over the phone and through networking
- Passion for people and developing sales relationships
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- A solid work ethic and desire to succeed
This role requires compliance with quality assurance expectations and standards. You may be required to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
You’re welcomed here
Our highest priority is making you feel as welcome as our clients. We want you to feel comfortable being yourself and to know you’re important to us. You’ll make an impact in your role, and for that, you’ll be appreciated and valued.
Roxprint is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Roxprint does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship