Job Req 51361
At RRD, our people make a difference every day – in production, working with customers, or behind the scenes in a support role. They know how to manage the job and exceed expectations. Founded 157 years ago RRD is a Fortune 500 company that employs approximately 43,000 people in 34 countries across the globe. For a challenging and rewarding career opportunity with an innovative industry leader, consider starting or continuing your career with RRD!
The Analytics Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of an assigned team, where oversight includes staff, workflow and quality assurance. Manager will also be responsible for the day-to-day relationship with specified clients. This individual will provide client reports and serve as the primary point of contact for service activities. In addition, the individual will also be responsible to provide high quality, real-time financial analytics assistance to bankers via various functions including preparing, maintaining, and analyzing valuation models, preparing company profiles, pitchbooks, thematic research and other buy side investment banking activities.
The Analytics Manager duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Providing full range of staff management duties to include payroll processing, time tracking, employee relations, scheduling, performance management (coaching, feedback, development planning and succession planning).
- Coaching and training team members as it pertains to the activities specific to your assigned team
- Documenting the workflow processes extensively, which would also serve as a training guide
- Collaborating with the Account Manager to develop strategy, best practices and standard operating procedures and keeping documentation updated
- Developing and maintaining relationships with the client at all functional levels
- Developing and executing service improvement plans in response to client satisfaction feedback
- Ensuring financial targets and client Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met or exceeded on a monthly basis
- Creating and analyzing monthly management reports
- Supervising quality control processes and ensuring all requirements are adhered to, including conducting spot checks on work periodically during the project lifecycle
- Creating high quality company profiles, comparable company analysis, precedent transaction analysis, benchmark financials, company and industry analysis reports, and newsletters
- Understanding basic modeling tenets in order to build / maintain / populate financial models for the client
- Methodical analysis of data and conversion of complex data into a simple, readable format to enable decision making
- Enabling servicing of customized client request and customers
- Completing other duties as assigned
- MBA in Finance / Chartered Financial Analyst / Masters in Finance or any other degree that is considered suitable to perform the required function
- 4-5 years’ investment banking or equity research
- Technical know-how in MS Office Suite especially advance excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of financial databases like Capital IQ, Bloomberg, Eikon, Datastream is required
- Working knowledge of automation and analytics technologies and platforms, e.g. Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Natural Language Processing (NLP), Automation Anywhere, UI Path, Python, R, Stata, etc.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office programs including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven experience building strong, cohesive and high performing teams through effective motivation and coaching methods
- Proven experience leading, developing and training staff
- Enthusiasm, aptitude, organizational skills and a willingness to learn
- Strong reasoning and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with client and team members in a professional and respectful manner
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer