Job Req ID 51315
Shifts: Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:00pm or Monday-Friday 3:00pm-11:00pm
The Financial Analyst will provide high quality, real-time financial analytics assistance to bankers/consultants in support of client projects Provide support to Investment Banks, Consulting firms and other financial institutions in various valuation and pitch related functions. This role will also provide support in various valuations including preparing, maintaining, and analyzing valuation models, preparing company profiles, company pitch books, thematic research and other buy side investment banking activities. The Financial Analyst will provide support to the manager and the team in completing projects on time and attend calls and interact with clients frequently.
The Financial Analyst’s duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create high quality company profiles, comparable analysis, precedent transaction analysis, benchmarking financials, company and industry analysis reports, and newsletters
- Understand basic modeling tenets and build, maintain / populate financial models for the client
- Methodical analysis of data and convert complex data in simple, readable format to enable decision making
- Enable servicing of customized client request and service requests of customers
- Ensure clear and consistent communication channels are followed with clients and the team
- Document workflow processes extensively which would also serve as a training guide
- Ensure the consistency and quality of final deliverables to the client
- Prepare an article per quarter to be shared with the team from a topic of interest in capital markets/ industry sectors being tracked/ macroeconomic
- Be proactive and resolve team issues by reaching out to various departments
- 4-5 years of experience in investment banking or equity research preferred
- Masters in Finance or similar degree preferred
- Technical know-how in MS Office Suite, specifically advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of financial databases like CapitallO, Bloomberg, Eikon, Datastrem required
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Able to demonstrate ability to solve somewhat more complex problems by analyzing variables and applying appropriate solutions learned through experience and proficiency in understanding the job.
- Must be able to communicate and interact with a variety of internal/external customers and/or co-workers at a level of detail required to resolve issues of moderate complexity.
- Requires very good communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer