RRD Req ID 51429
We are currently seeking a Presentation Designer to support time sensitive project requests by working with a team of individuals across multiple shifts. Candidates must enjoy producing quality work and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
· Use Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and PowerPoint to create templates, backgrounds, and presentations incorporating information graphics, charts, metaphorical graphics and diagrams.
· Use motion graphics and PowerPoint animation and multimedia to create presentations.
· Communicate with internal clients in order to understand their concepts and interpret them visually.
· Create presentations in the brand of third-party companies.
· Work quickly and independently to meet deadlines
· Minimum of 4 years’ presentations or graphic design experience
· Excellent design sense and awareness of current design trends
· Expert knowledge of PowerPoint
· Expert in Photoshop
· Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
· Knowledge of Excel for charting
· Video editing, Flash, Keynote and/or sound editing skills are a plus
· Knowledge of print design
· Understands the importance of brand and can work within established standards
· Ability to support workflow and prioritize projects with clients
· Ability to interpret complex ideas visually
· Adaptability and willingness to support where needed
· Work effectively with NY, Europe and India teams
· Financial industry experience is a plus
· Portfolio or work samples showing a clean, contemporary aesthetic
RRD is an EEO/AA including Vets and Disabled Employer