START ON A CAREER PATH THAT HAS A FUTURE
At Ryder, our most important competitive advantage is our people. CULTURE- INTEGRITY- FAMILY. As a Rental Manager Trainee, you’ll be part of a dynamic team, equipped to succeed and empowered to develop your career in a timely fashion.
This position is designed to be completed in 18-24 months and provides the incumbent general Rental Management training in addition to specific training in the areas of Finance, Operations, Human Resources and Sales /Marketing. The incumbent will be assigned to operational and administrative tasks in support of location and regional management. This program is fast-paced and touches every aspect of the business unit. In this role, you will acquire proven industry knowledge, skills and resources to develop your relationship building. We allow you to carve out your own career path and promote from within, based on performance.
If you’re motivated, coachable, and looking to get your sales, operations, or management career started, you’ve come to the right place. Structured work weeks, rotational Saturday’s, and competitive pay. We also offer a full benefits package, 401k employer match, and a discount on shares!
YOUR JOB SEARCH ENDS HERE.
Check out these videos!
Ryder’s most recently been named a “Top Company for Women to Work for in Transportation” by Women in Trucking, one of Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies,” one of “America’s Most Responsible Companies” by Newsweek.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar related degree
- Zero to three years of experience preferred in customer service and issue resolution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment; high energy, self-motivated, self directed, and able to focus on multiple projects and activities simultaneously
- Create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, and supervisors)
- Work independently and as a member of a team
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-up practices; a high degree of common sense and the aptitude to learn quickly
- Ability to relocate in the region/US at the conclusion of the training program
- Computer literacy (intermediate level)