Ryder’s Manager Trainee
(Fleet Management, Maintenance, & B2B Sales)
IGNITE Your Inner Leader With Ryder!
At Ryder, our most important competitive advantage is our people. CULTURE- INTEGRITY- FAMILY. As Ryder’s Manager Trainee, you’ll be part of a dynamic team, equipped to succeed and empowered to develop your career in a timely fashion.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how you can become a part of this Fortune 500 Company.
As the nation’s largest fleet management hub for over 90 years, Ryder has earned a significant reputation by fostering an inclusive and equal opportunity work environment that believes in humanity first and is here to stay. Check out America’s Best Employer for Veterans, America’s Best Employer for Women, & Best Employer for Diversity by Forbes.
Wondering about Ryder’s Green Initiative? We have the largest EV footprint in the U.S. Just click below and find out.
Top Green Supply Chain Partner — Inbound Logistics, 2022
Environmental Excellence Award — Verizon for Innovative Green Initiatives in Supply Chain- 2022
Not to brag but check out some of Ryder’s most recent recognitions
World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune, Top Women to Watch in Transportation 2022 by WIT, America’s Most Responsible Companies by Newsweek, “Top Women to Watch in Transportation” in 2022 by WIT, Ryder Recognized for America’s Most Responsible Companies by Newsweek.
Our people are our most invaluable asset. Don’t have to take our word for it, just hear what our employees want to share!
As part of Ryder’s Manager Trainee, this position is designed to be completed within 18-24 months and provides the incumbent general leadership training in addition to specific training in the areas of Fleet Management, Finance, Operations, Human Resources, B2B Sales, and Marketing. As a Manager Trainee, you will be assigned administrative tasks in support of the location and regional management.
This program is fast-paced and touches every aspect of the business unit. In this role, you will acquire proven industry knowledge, skills, and resources to develop your relationship building.
Across the country, we are looking for highly motivated individuals who desire a career in Business Management and Leadership in all business units.
We highly encourage you to carve out your own career path and promote from within, based on performance. If you’re motivated, coachable, and looking to get your management career started, you’ve come to the right place. Structured work weeks, rotational Saturdays, and competitive pay.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer a full benefits package including:
- Salary range $45k-55K (range may vary depending on geographical location)
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Paid Training (for the job you’re in today & the one you want in the future)
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Access to Ryder discounts including cars, cell phone services, etc.
- & more
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Your go-getter attitude
- Thirst for learning
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced skills in MS Word & Excel
- 1-3 years of customer service experience preferred, conflict resolution is a plus
This position is NOT remote and vacancies become available throughout the year per business needs and also due to promotions out of this role as our internal promotion rating is over 85%.
- Handling the sales and process for inbound calls as well as outbound solicitation
- Maintain current and accurate data within the company’s marketing database
- Responsible for generating a rental, lease, and used vehicle sales leads
- Manage all rental asset processes to include Vehicle Pm and cleanliness standards
- Meet overall Ryder market share by successfully executing the sales and marketing initiatives
- Maintain compliance with company, local, state, federal, and other regulatory agencies
- Reconcile all customer concerns, issues, and disputes in order to maintain the ongoing relationships and grow the current customer base
- On a voluntary basis as well as based on scheduling, the Rental Management Trainee will be required to perform the role of On-Call Representative based on work schedules as determined by the Supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
#FB #INDexempt #LI-post