About Futureforce University Recruiting
- Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
- This role is only open to those who are: 1) Prior Salesforce interns or 2) BS or MS Computer Science or related technical field students who are December 2020 through December 2021 graduates able to start full time January 31 or sooner. All others who do not meet this criteria will not be considered.
- Want your line of code to have a significant and measurable positive impact for users, the company’s bottom line, and industry? Join Salesforce and define the future of cloud computing. We deliver a scalable, high performance cloud computing platform that delights our customers, and is used by millions of people around the world each day for their business. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build breakthrough features that our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable. The software engineer role at Salesforce encompasses architecture, design, implementation, and testing to ensure we build products right and release them with high quality.
- We are looking for the best and brightest new college graduates to join our team of world class, highly motivated software engineers and cloud computing experts. You will have a chance to be mentored and network with senior levels at Salesforce, and be a part of a year long new graduate program with various targeted events throughout the year.
- From Marketing Cloud to Service Cloud, Platform to IoT, Einstein Platform, Security and everything in between we have many opportunities available across various applications and platforms. Apply now and we look forward to reaching out to you with opportunities that fit your background and interests!
- Architect, design, implement, test and deliver highly scalable products
- Master our development process, culture and code base, then improve it
- Work closely with a team of engineers, product managers, user experience experts and performance engineers to build new features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics
- Analyze, design and develop test cases and implement automated test suites
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Academic, professional or internship experience working in a professional coding setting environment
- Fluency in object-oriented programming/design
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team-player with the ability to work effectively and efficiently with others
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation
- Experience using telemetry and metrics to drive operational excellence
- For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $110,000. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be ound at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
- If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
- At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
- Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
- Salesforce welcomes all.
- Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.