The US Services Customer Training team provides Industry, Power, and Arc Flash Safety training. The Customer Learning Management Specialist will develop and maintain systems that allow us to provide better service as we embrace a more digital path forward.
What do you get to do in this position?
Own, develop/maintain, and administrate the Cornerstone Learning Management System (LMS) and drive improvement of virtual content offering. Be a subject matter expert that understands the Learning Management System and the implications of administration activities.
- Enter & maintain accurate training data for all Events, Sessions, Locations, Users, etc.
- Proactively apply analytic knowledge to data/reports to identify opportunities to maximize class fill rates and revenue generation.
- Seek out knowledge of tools that may improve our virtual offerings
- Document and maintain LMS procedures
Coordinate all virtual training logistics and aid overall training offer to ensure high levels of quality and customer satisfaction. These activities include but are not limited to:
- Online training schedules and calendars
- Student registrations, confirmations and communications
- Create and maintain a list of outside of training offers outside of our scope, contact information and teaching capabilities
- Design creative social media and distribute monthly to promote training
- Collaborate with instructors to improve the branding and presentation of training content
Challenge the status quo continuously by improving procedures and methods to be simple, digital, and efficient. These activities include but are not limited to:
- Collect data, write reports, and maintain scorecards on administration and training performance
- Maintain an organized, easy to use digital filing system for all LMS, administration, course materials and marketing collateral
- Collect student evaluation results and analyze for trends monthly, sharing recommendations for improvement with the team leader
- Maintain documentation with current course catalogue data including descriptions, SKUs, and line codes
Establish key relationships:
- Work closely with business development and assist with communication with Customers, Channel, Sales, Employees as required to support the enrollment and filling of classes
- Create strong distributor SE Sales relations
- Collaborate with other training departments and offer managers
This job might be for you if you have:
- Advanced organizational, execution and communications skills
- Data analytic and process improvement skills
- Curiosity around better ways to work
- Knowledge of Cornerstone, Excel skills, and Tableau experience (preferred, but not required)
- A bachelor’s degree or experience focused on learning and solutions or graphics is preferred