We’re looking for a passionate PROJECT SPECIALIST / ANALYST to take on a critical role in the TITAN PROGRAM. As a member of the Titan Team and Program Management team, you will be the center of the information hub. You will work closely with Program Management Office (PMO), Development, Product Management, Operations, Scrum teams, and Agile Release Train members at all levels. If you don’t have a background in Lean-Agile, you must be motivated and ready to learn to help us succeed in this fast-paced environment!
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- The PROJECT SPECIALIST / ANALYST supports and champions the TITAN PROGRAM Team using SAFe.
- Own and drive the Onboarding/Offboarding process for new team members, internally and with 3rd party vendors, including coordination of security access to appropriate systems for specific roles.
- Support the development and structure of Program storage, training aids and documentation for program tools, including organization and maintenance
- Develop and post information pertaining to project governance and standards.
- Coordinate logistics for workshops, as needed
- Maintain project dashboards and reporting on key deliverables and metrics
- Document and follow-up on important program level actions and decisions.
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for program within specified Program work management tools
- Maintain travel schedule, and logistics for program, in a dynamic work environment across time zones, locations, and partners
- Provide logistical support at the Nashville Hub for Titan Program Team travelers for seating coordination/reservations, calendar alignments, group event planning,
- Providing support to the team so they can be fully functional and productive, removing impediments.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Candidates considered for this role should have a BA/BS plus 0-3 years of experience.
- Must have excellent skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Experience with program coordination, administration, and analysis.
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques.
- Excellent computer skills – Office365 suite, Teams, Outlook, SharePoint, work flows, etc
- Exceptional prioritization skills, to balance key priorities and multiple teams.
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills.
- Previous experience in information technology or other related fields (Preferred)
Additional qualities we desire include the following:
- Servant Leader – Must be able to garner respect from team members and be willing to get involved where needed to get the job done
- Strong Communicator – Must be able to communicate effectively with teams at all levels and functions, verbally and in writing
- Operational and Performance Excellence – Effective time management, talented multi-tasker, pro-active, good organization skills, excellent teamwork
- Facilitative – Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team, guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Assertive – Must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason for the good of the program and the team
- Interested in learning Lean-Agile mindset, methodologies, and processes, including Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Contextually Aware – Must be the first to notice differences and issues as they arise and elevate them to management, good understanding of the “big picture” while also having a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to manage own time
- Flexible and Unflappable – Must be responsive and adaptable to rapid and unplanned changes, remaining calm and leading the team in the new direction
- Transparent and Trustworthy – Must be able to build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on problem-solving
- Enthusiastic – Must be high-energy