Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Human Resources Intern will be a member of the Human Resources team at the Seneca, SC plant.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Work in a fun and fast paced work environment.
- Gain exposure to various aspects of the employee experience while supporting and driving human resources People initiatives in the Seneca, SC Schneider Electric Plant.
- Assist with recruiting of key talent, new hire on-boarding and Learning & Development initiatives.
- Help drive employee engagement through participation and support of cross functional plant teams including One Voice, Well Being, Diversity and Inclusion and Recruiting.
- Be a key resource for employees needing Human Resources support.
- Support the Human Resources Manager through completion of daily HR related tasks including filing, office organization, project coordination, creation of employee communications and much more.
- Assist with on-boarding and orientation for new hires
- Manage local communications to employees on events, activities and campaigns
This job might be for you if:
- You’re self-directed, creative and willing to go the extra mile for your customers.
- You enjoy working with others and are interested in a career in Human Resources.
- You are a college Sophomore or Junior seeking a degree in Human Resources, Business, Management, Psychology or a Related field of study
- You have strong communication skills and are passionate about working with others
- You have a high level of energy and professionalism
- You’re able to work part time (15-17 hours/week) during the school year and part to full-time in the summers. Interest in remaining in role until graduation or as long as offered.
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.