Securonix delivers a next generation security analytics and operations management platform for the modern era of big data and advanced cyber threats.
Securonix is looking to hire Security Engineer, Data Scientist/Analyst, to architect and implement Securonix solutions to identify actionable cyber threats.
What to expect:
– Work with UEBA and Cybersecurity SME’s to conduct end to end POC’s in customer environment globally.
– Architect and implement Securonix solution and perform data analytics to identify actionable threats globally.
– Manage the day-to-day interactions with client security teams and other key technical stakeholders.
– Work on Hadoop Environments and deploy use cases using Securonix Patented Machine Learning Algorithms on Customer Environments and on the Cloud
– Implement UEBA and SIEM use cases and detect advanced threats with different data sets like Proxy, VPN, Firewall, DLP.
- Solid networking fundamentals
- Solid experience with Linux/Unix operating environments (configuration and troubleshooting)
- Experience with information security technologies such as Firewall, VPN, Intrusion detection tools, Malware tools, Authentication tools, endpoint technologies, and cloud security tools
- Strong programming background with advanced skills in Java, MySQL, Hadoop is preferred.
- IT security, risk, compliance, and privacy concepts and principles to support enterprise business goals and objectives;
- Experience with Hadoop technologies and concepts, including SOLR, Kafka, Spark, HBase, HDFS
- Hands-on deployment of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) solutions
- Information security dashboards and report configuration based on IT standards and norms including, PCI-DSS, ISO27001, GLBA, SAS 70, ITIL, COBIT, FISMA, HIPAA, and NIST Special Publication 800 series;
- Experience in Cyber Security technologies and concepts such as insider threat, malware, lateral movement, beaconing, ransomware, data theft, fraud
- Troubleshooting on software component stack – java errors, SQL connections, Hadoop platform issues
- Project management, including working on project planning, implementation, support, escalations, and reporting.
*****Must be legally authorized to work in the USA. Will sponsor H1-B work visa for eligible