Business Strategy Operations Manager
Bay Area, CA | Remote, CA
We are looking for a recent MBA grad to join our Strategic Product Operations team! You will work on solving complex business problems by undertaking internal and external research, designing and executing analysis, helping frame and structure complex problems then driving to impact.
This new team member will have great visibility and will develop a deep strategic understanding of the ServiceNow business and its full product suite. This role is extraordinarily collaborative, providing an opportunity for the right candidate to establish strong relationships with a broad set of leaders within and outside the Product Organization. This position is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is looking for an interesting portfolio of work that includes critical strategic projects together with detailed operational execution.
· Structure complex problems, develop hypotheses, conduct analyses and suggest recommendations all in high-quality output (written and oral)
· Model business initiatives leveraging key metrics: revenue, customers, costs, investments, industry trends, roadmap
· Support cross-functional initiatives and programs
· Help run quarterly reviews and support alignment between technical business unit leaders and relevant company stakeholders
· Help run quarterly reviews and other cross functional meetings, and support alignment between digital sales team, technical business unit leaders and relevant company stakeholders
· You have at least 3 years of corporate experience prior to your MBA
· Effective communicator both verbally and in writing; comfortable in business and technical discussions
· Track record of leading cross-functional projects with technical teams
· Collaborative team player who is also an independent thinker with their value- added approach
· Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, high-growth environments
· Expertise and/or strong interest in the enterprise software/ SaaS industry