Financial Planning & Analysis Rotation Program
- Building A,B,C 2225 Lawson Lane, Santa Clara, California, United States
- Region: AMS – North America and Canada
- Employee Type: Regular
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We’re growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers’ and employees’ lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World’s Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Throughout this rotation program you will get the opportunity to work on two different teams within FP&A over the course of two 12-month rotations.
What you’ll do:
- Be the financial partner to key business stakeholders in helping manage their overall budgeting, breaking down financial results into meaningful insights and identifying and monitoring key business model drivers on a go forward basis
- Develop and participate in the company’s annual strategic and operating plan, including budgeting, forecasting, and long-range planning support in departments.
- Support our businesses with financial insights and development of performance metrics
- Create analysis, help communicate strategic plans across the organization
- Ad hoc and cross functional projects as needed
Who you are:
- Actively enrolled in an accredited university as a full-time student, pursuing a degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field, and on track to graduate December 2021.
- 0-2 years’ experience
- Intellectually curious and interested in understanding beyond the “what” as to the “why” when conducting analyses
- Proficient in working in large data sets and identifying trends / anomalies against expectations
- An excellent communicator and a great team player
- Excited about working in a fast-paced environment with fluidity
- Experience with Anaplan, BPC, SAP, Business Objects, Tableau, or other BI tools preferred
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.