Inbound Product Manager Role:
As a product manager, you get to shape the features and experiences that make up our next-generation product offerings. This role is collaborative, working with peer inbound and outbound product managers, customers, engineers, designers, researchers, and other teams.
You will report to the Director of Product Management.
What you get to do in this role:
- Contribute to product strategy to delight our customers and help us stand out in the marketplace
- Work with Customers, Researchers, and Designers on developing and testing creative product ideas
- Validate and refine product designs/early product offerings with customers
- Create insightful narratives from customer feedback and distill customer feedback into the right product answer
- Build product feature-based competitive analysis
- Engage partners for input on product roadmap, and manage communications, expectations and dependencies
- Gather and prioritize requirements (while grooming backlog) into manageable epics and user stories for engineering
- Maintain relationships with the other Teams to evaluate cross-product dependencies
- Create product/feature plans for each release, including acceptance criteria, use cases, success metrics.
- Work with the engineering team to understand overall status, dependencies and help address risks and resolve issues
- Create base documentation on new features to help other teams get ready for go-to-market
- 3+ years of professional experience, in Product Management, or similar educational experience
- Experience with contemporary software delivery methodologies, like DevOps, Agile or developer tools
- Pride in creating delightful user experiences
- Focus on metrics and analytics
- Experience with agile development processes and frequent product releases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical degree, or equivalent experience working with engineers to make product decisions on behalf of customers
- Passion for design thinking, product management best practices and shaping the future of how enterprises will collaborate
- Curiosity about customer needs, and experience building customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions