The ANCA provides administrative support to and reporting for the National Contracts Purchasing (NCP) initiatives.
The ANCA reports to the National Contracts Administrator.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Update rebate data in E1. Create rebate codes, setting commitment start dates, expire old agreements, entering new agreements, etc.
- Maintain National Agreement Summary site on SharePoint
- Maintain master model home incentive workbook
- Work with Purchasing Specialists/Agents to maintain master rebate template.
- Maintain the Aged Accounts Receivable report. Follow up with delinquent accounts.
- Work with Accounts Receivable to reconcile rebate payments.
- Manage Power BI reports that show average incentive received per home by Division and Community. As well as average model home rebate.
- Maintain SmartSheet tasks to Purchasing Specialists/Agents. Follow up as required to assure timely and accurate completion of tasks.
- Work with manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, trades and purchasing staff to assure the accuracy and timely invoicing for earned incentives. Follow up as needed to assure timely and complete payment of incentives. Work with finance and accounting to assure proper coding of earned incentives.
- Provide cost and incentive analysis (frequently develops or co-develops the analytical process or protocol) and support to evaluate purchasing opportunities
- Provides input, guidance and financial expertise to assist in structuring reports and analysis aimed at improving and establishing business processes, procedures and policies
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed including special projects
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Construction; excellent written and verbal communication skills desired
- 2-5 years Accounting or Purchasing experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- PowerPoint, and Outlook proficiency preferred
- Strong Analytical Skills Required
- Knowledge of E1 a plus
- General knowledge of accounting
- Experienced at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative/cooperative environment
- Adaptable to new priorities, processes and policies
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Adept at conducting research
- A strong ethic of teamwork and a keen understanding of maintaining confidentiality are required due to the constant interaction with all levels of team members and management
- Accuracy and strict adherence to deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced working environment are required
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks in an accurate and expeditious manner is required
- Capable of communicating and working with remote team members and outside vendors at all levels
- Occasional overtime and work on weekends or holidays may be required.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other devices and objects
- Physically able to participate in presentations and meetings
- Travel to Divisional offices may be required
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to approximately 25 pounds