The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualising and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design. The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategising and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localise marketing for the specific markets. The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers. Browse our Marketing team openings to see how you can make an impact with us.
• Develop experimentation strategy with the country teams to identify the most effective incentive type for each user segment, based on uplift and cost efficiencies.
• Own the incentive testing and campaign optimization workstream.
• Proactively initiate ideas, validate ideas via data and local insights, draft test plan and propose budget and estimate performance
• Critically evaluate and define business metrics; develop analysis that lead to actionable insights to support the continuous optimization of incentives and campaigns
• Produce reports to update management on progress of incentive testing
• Develop framework and strategize new projects for new business units
• Work closely with regional marketing teams and country business teams to execute the overarching CRM strategy
• Strong analytical skills
• Good communications skills and stakeholder management
• Proficient knowledge of SQL is a must with good business acumen
• Strong in multiple tasks and able to manage projects end to end.
- Remuneration: competitive, meets national minimum wage legislation in Singapore
- Virtual interviews will be conducted for applicants outside of Singapore
- Successful applicants based in other parts of Southeast Asia and Taiwan may be arranged to work temporarily from one of our local offices