The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualising and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design. The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategising and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localise marketing for the specific markets. The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers. Browse our Marketing team openings to see how you can make an impact with us.
- Cooperate with other teams to deliver a full-funnel marketing campaign.
- Be an expert on online channels and digital marketing. Know the various ingredients for success in digital marketing. Design, plan, execute and monitor both always-on and promotional online campaigns across Facebook and Google channels.
- Drive market leading ROI and analyses the optimum mix of digital to achieve the KPIs though data-driven recommendations.
- Works with the Analytics team to understand tracking and attribution in order to accurately measure the importance and effects of digital campaigns.
- Focus on new and innovative ways of engaging customers through constant testing & refining of new initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative major required.
- 1-5 years of solid hands-on experience in performance marketing.
- Mobile App user acquisition experience is a plus.
- Have a good understanding of internet advertising technologies and understand the tracking and attribution model.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate clearly in both written and spoken English.
- Passion for advertising and performance marketing. Experience with ecommerce or food delivery service industry is desired.
- Outstanding analytical skills and data-driven approach.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, attention to details and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Fast learner and a team player
- Remuneration: competitive, meets national minimum wage legislation in Singapore
- Virtual interviews will be conducted for applicants outside of Singapore
- Successful applicants based in other parts of Southeast Asia and Taiwan may be arranged to work temporarily from one of our local offices