The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design. The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets. The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
- Learn and understand the ins and outs of Shopee My Ads functionality (Shopee’s internal keyword advertising platform, similar to Google and Facebook Ads)
- Help identify sellers’ target audiences and plan media buying campaigns
- Analyze Brand’s data to provide guidance and advice to improve sales by using My Ads
- Implement and execute My Ads initiatives for client
- Liaise with Shopee’s sellers or Brand Owners to report media buying results, build relationships and plan for upcoming promotions/campaigns and future direction with My Ads
- Produce periodic reports for management and further analysis
- Gather feedback/suggestion on the job and work with the team to improve on existing functionality
- Bachelor’s degree in any field is required.
- Less than 1 year of experience welcomed.
- Experience in paid search is preferred
- Strong communication skills in English, verbal and written
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills at all times
- Good team player, positive attitude and eager to learn
- Driven and motivated
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Passionate about the eCommerce industry
- Virtual interviews will be conducted for applicants outside of Singapore
- Successful applicants based in other parts of Southeast Asia and Taiwan may be arranged to work temporarily from one of our local offices