The Marketing team at Shopee is responsible for conceptualizing and implementing go-to-market activities to achieve increased usage and visibility. The team covers areas including Campaigns Management, Community, Public Relations, Partnerships, Offline Marketing and Design. The Regional Marketing team is responsible for strategizing and implementing go-to-market activities and working with local teams to localize marketing for the specific markets. The Brand and Growth Marketing team covers all aspects of online and performance marketing for the region. This team is responsible for data-driven solutions, tracking and measuring data to reach the targeted customers.
- Working closely with Regional CRM to develop experimentation strategy to drive platform usage, engagement, retention, cross-sell and advocacy.
- Working on CRM calendar, planning and execution.
- Discovering and defining new hypotheses based on all available sources.
- Executing quantitative exploratory data analysis to define areas of opportunity.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to act on new insights.
- Producing reports to update management on the progress of CRM tests.
- A good degree from a recognized university.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in the CRM field.
- Experience in marketing, data analytics or STEM background preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and good with numbers.
- Virtual interviews will be conducted for applicants outside of Singapore
- Successful applicants based in other parts of Southeast Asia and Taiwan may be arranged to work temporarily from one of our local offices