We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem, and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home, and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives. silabs.com
Product Management at Silicon Labs is recognized as a core function, enabling the company to excel in product development execution and delivery into the IoT space. This role will lead IC product and platform development, starting at product concept continuing through product development, validation, product launch and the introduction of the platform into full production.
The IoT Product Manager position is critical to achieving our goals and enabling Silicon Labs to continue to evolve and enhance our increasingly connected world.
Our Associate Product Managers solve real-world problems with a collaborative team of the industry’s most innovative talent. You will help develop the industry’s leading products in IoT all while being mentored and closely guided by the business leaders and engineers who have a vested interest in your success.
Excited? See what it’s like to be a part of the Silicon Labs Team
What You’ll Do
- Drive revenue by defining future products and identifying solutions for future products.
- Manage product definition, feature requests, expectations, and customer escalations across the organization, balancing tactical and strategic considerations
- Collaborate with leaders and individual contributors across the spectrum of functional teams such as IC Design, Product and Test, SW development, Applications, and Operations to develop long-term innovation ideas, road map definition, silicon definition.
- Contribute to product launches, marketing activities, sales enablement, technical collateral and product training
Learn more about the IoT products you might work with.
Who You Are
You are an innovator, builder, and tinkerer. You are looking for an opportunity to show off your breadth of skills from several disciplines. You want to work with a global team of technology enthusiasts and design pioneers. Here’s what you need:
- BSc or MSc in electrical engineering, computer science or similar
- You have some combination of the following skills:
- Passion for pulling a program/project together, the vision to anticipate challenges and the ability to navigate past the risks
- Understanding of integrated circuits (ICs), microcontroller and/or communication theories
- Understanding of software and/or wireless technologies
- General coursework or prior experience in Marketing, Communications, digital or social marketing, and Writing
- Demonstrated ability to Research and pull Metrics
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.