We are Silicon Labs. We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives.
Why this position matters:
Our Associate Product Managers solve real-world problems within a small, collaborative team of the industry’s most innovative talent. You will help develop the industry’s leading products in IoT all while being mentored and closely guided by the business leaders and engineers who have a vested interest in your success.
Silicon Labs has a track record of multiple industry firsts and of transforming and disrupting large and diversified markets. Our Product Managers are at the forefront of that success!
If you’re looking to make an impact, Silicon Labs is the place for you!
Excited? See what it’s like to be a part of the Silicon Labs Team:
What You’ll Do
- Drive revenue by defining future products, prioritizing customer issues, bugs, and identifying solutions for future products.
- Develop competitive analysis, pricing strategy, system block diagrams and work with applications to create a demo to help develop go-to-market strategy for SoC Modules for a target market.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like design engineering, applications, software and product test engineering to develop long-term innovation ideas, road map definition, silicon definition.
- Prepare business reports using modern data platforms and develop automated reporting that meets or exceeds the business owner’s requirements.
Learn more about the IoT solutions you will work on.
Who You Are
You are an innovator, builder, and tinkerer. You have a curious mind and a drive to succeed. You want to work with a global team of technology enthusiasts and design pioneers. Here’s what you need:
- Enrollment in BS/MS Electrical, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science (EE, ECE, CS) degree plan with a Business or Leadership minor, or pursuing an MBA with a technical minor in EE/CS
- You have some combination of the following skills:
- Understanding of wireless technologies and/or integrated circuits (ICs)
- General coursework or prior internship experience in Marketing, Communications, digital or social marketing, and Writing
- Demonstrated ability to Research and pull Metrics
Curious for more feedback? Check out our Glassdoor (bit.ly/SilabsGlassdoor)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.