Simpleview is a software development, data analytics and digital marketing firm that supports destination marketing organizations to reach their tourism marketing goals with first-in-class digital products and services. We believe our customers — towns, cities, states and nations across the globe — have a role to play in creating great experiences for visitors, for the people who call them home and for businesses and workers who rely on travel to sustain their local economies.
We are looking to add to our professional, dedicated, and hardworking team an independent, talented, top-notch Marketing Automation Strategist with a great work ethic who thrives in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
The Marketing Automation Strategist position is an exciting role that mixes creativity with analytics. As a Marketing Automation Strategist, you’ll work with destination marketing organization clients and internal teams to help them connect the dots between business and technology by helping them find solutions that deliver according to their marketing goals. Your focus will be on recommending, implementing and managing their marketing automation strategies. This will consist of building email templates, executing email campaigns, developing and managing automated programs, measuring and analyzing results through reporting, etc.
We are looking for candidates with a consultative background who have a solid grasp of marketing automation platforms (Ideally Act-On, but other marketing automation experience is acceptable too). In addition to providing client support, recommendations, best practices and troubleshooting system issues, this position will assist the Lead Marketing Automation Strategist to enhance internal and cross-departmental processes and work on various marketing initiatives, with your role more focused on the big picture and solving complex problems for your clients.
- Gains a deep understanding of client’s marketing goals and objectives to become a trusted advisor.
- Builds, develops, and delivers marketing automation/email marketing plans to help clients meet business objectives.
- Leverages data to proactively help clients understand customer behavior, develop new customer insights, and drive new-targeted email marketing opportunities.
- Provides support, recommendations and best practices to clients to ensure client success.
- Works with internal teams to deliver cohesive marketing campaigns across multiple products/departments.
- Leads email marketing campaigns that leverage digital marketing best practices and audience/marketing strategy.
- Develops and communicates customer experience and engagement strategies that integrate appropriate digital media.
- Presents strategies and performance reports to clients and internal team members.
- Stays current with digital and email marketing trends.
- Works with the Lead Email Marketing Strategist to develop and implement processes to maximize efficiencies.
- Solid understanding of email marketing systems and automation campaigns
- 2+ years of marketing automation experience, in any of the following platforms: Act-On, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, HubSpot, Salesforce, ideally in a software/tech environment.
- Skilled at creating and launching email marketing campaigns from start to finish. Can set up all of the needed components to execute a campaign or program.
- Digital agency and/or consulting experience preferred.
- Understands the value of marketing automation/email marketing strategy and not afraid to get their hands “dirty” in the trenches, digging into how to best accomplish a specific goal
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- A creative thinker with strong problem solving skills who understands the value of data when making decisions
- Strong project management and consulting skills
- Passionate about staying ahead of marketing trends – always looking for the next big thing!
- Experience using e-mail delivery tools preferred (Litmus, Return Path, etc.)
- Experience working with a CRM preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation
- Strategic thinking with the ability and desire to learn quickly
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Experience in the tourism and travel industry is strongly preferred.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Professionals with solid skills and solid principles
- People who know the web like an old friend
- Employees who thrive on problem solving and figuring things out
- Someone other people want to work with (organized, easy-going, non-toxic)
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Fulfilling work at a company that makes an impact in hundreds of communities across the globe
- The ability to set a career trajectory and move along a growth path
- Great co-workers, including geeks, parents, artists, gamers, veterans and average joes and janes
- 100% paid medical benefits for employees and short-term disability paid by the company + options for vision, dental, long-term disability & life
- 401(k) with employer match
This position is available to both the Tucson-area and remote candidates. At this time, Simpleview can currently only employ remote staff who reside in the following U.S. states or Canadian province: Arizona, British Columbia, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wisconsin.
Qualified candidates, please apply by going online at: https://www.simpleviewinc.com/our-world/staff/join-our-team/
Or submit your resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org