1. To engage in type selection of electronic and mechanical components of medical devices such as blood glucose meter and POCT and automatic production and experiment equipment;
2. To involve in the global supply chain collaboration projects.
1. Good communication skills, commercial negotiation skills and ability of working under pressure;
2. Fluent in English listening, speaking, reading and writing commercially;
3. Teamwork spirit and dedication to work, able to take short-term business trips (averagely 2-3 days a month).