1. To implement, coordinate, supervise and manage the R&D project development;
2. To manage the cost, schedule and quality of the R&D projects;
3. To cooperate on the development of the projects of the international subsidiaries.
1. A desire to understand the company org chart, management system and procedures, existing product knowledge and business workflows, industrial knowledge, etc.
2. A desire to learn the design and development procedures and project management knowledge;
3. Fluent in English listening, speaking, reading and writing.