Looking for a Business Systems Analyst, who is responsible for using their knowledge of business strategies to help meet organizations project goals.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Drive requirement gathering workshops and gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful business requirements.
• Work closely with different stakeholders to align on requirements.
• Drive sprint grooming, Sprint Planning sessions.
• Good experience on problem solving & functional design
• Evaluate business processes uncovering areas for improvement, and driving process improvement requirements with different stakeholders
• Handling Support system conversions, upgrades, enhancements.
• Support and align efforts to meet Partner/customer and business needs. • Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and the IT Team.
• Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.
• Updating, implementing and maintaining required documentation.
• Ensuring solutions delivered by IT meet CO business needs and requirements.
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business or related field or an MBA.
• Adept in Business and Technical domains is highly desirable.
• Excellent documentation & communication skills.
• Self-starter and a passion to get the work done.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.