The Commercial Leadership Rotational Program (CLRP) is a two and a half program which will consist of three or four 6-12 month rotations across various facets of our Commercial Team. Rotation examples could include, Sales Operations, Sales Training, Marketing, Sales, etc. Participants in this Program may also rotate in different S+N locations. We offer a competitive benefits and salary package! Our culture – of Care, Collaboration and Courage – really sets us apart. Through a spirit of ownership and can-do attitude we work together to win. We’re a Company of people who care about each other, about our customers and their patients, and about the communities where we live and work.
- Orthopedics, Memphis, TN: 3 Vacancies
- Sports Medicine & ENT, Andover, MA: 3 Vacancies
- Wound Care Management ,FT. Worth, TX: Up to 3 Vacancies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Science or Product Development required and have graduated in 2021 or graduating in May of 2022
- Major GPA of 3.00 or above preferred
- Previous leadership experience required
- Must be geographically flexible
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and perseverance
- Must be authorized to work in the US now and in the future
- Works closely with managers to complete specifically identified projects
- Present project to senior leadership
- Local field travel to learn OR protocol and support requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that objectives are met
- Collaborate closely with other business units to leverage new and existing product technologies to maximize sales
- Explore and engage in selling opportunities by establishing relationships with key clinical staff
- Develop close working relationship with Sales and Marketing leaders to identify appropriate metrics to support strategic objectives and revenue growth
- Requires a dynamic, assertive individual with technical-oriented leadership ability and well-developed communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to influence others, demonstrating self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- Ability to connect effectively with cross-functional teams and drive project completion
- Independent thinking and the ability to work within a team is required
- Ability and aptitude to learn, assess technical issues, develop solutions utilizing an analytical approach to problem solving and then present solutions to senior leaders
- Requires the ability to manage tight deadlines, multiple tasks, assignment changes, periodic full workload, constantly evolving technology, and dynamic business growth; time management and organization skills are a must
- Strong PC applications skills to include proficiency in various software applications such as spreadsheets, databases, and word processing, preferably Word for Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
Upon the successful completion of the CLRP, each participant will assume a role at S+N based on the business needs at the time and in consultation with your program manager!
Smith+Nephew provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.
Please apply on our website for this position: