Softheon builds software and automation solutions for health insurers and government health agencies. Help shape the future of health tech while working from home with incredible benefits that reflect our commitment to expanding access to quality insurance. Work for a fast-growing, established, and profitable company where you can power what’s next in healthcare.
We are looking for a Junior Product Manager at Softheon, that is responsible for researching, understanding and finally communicating the needs of the consumers to the product team and eventually throughout the entire business. A thoughtful, persevering, self-disciplined approach to achieving accurate, detail work is essential. Strength in technical problem solving based on expertise and experience, and a strong commitment to efficiently achieving high quality results is required. The Junior Product Manager should be disciplined, technical, analytical, proactive and self-starting.
The focus of the Junior Product Manager is a technically oriented position, which relays is on meeting and exceeding high standards of accuracy and quality based on established systems, technologies and guidelines. The ideal Junior Product Manager is someone who takes charge of their own assignments, and holds the accountability for their work.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Responsible for defining the release process and coordinating all activities to help build the product
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis
- Responsible for analyzing market trends and sales performance to avail informed recommendations for the product
- Develops product stories and points of sale for the product
- Assists Product Managers in delivering product enhancements as defined by the Product Manager’s Roadmap
- Collaborate with product managers and their technical counterparts in maintaining plan integration and ensuring the overall achievement of product objectives
- Responsible for ensuring user stories are tested, completed, and deployed within the SDLC
- Bachelor’s degree in Technological Management, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related area
- 1 – 2 Years work experience or related internship experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visio and all Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in using enterprise – wide requirements definition management systems and methodologies
- Ability to effectively communicate in written and verbal communication while managing simultaneous projects
- Must have a strong work ethic and commitment to constantly improving capacity to work effectively while having a willingness to learn new things
When you join Softheon, you will:
- Have an opportunity to add value to a diverse team of innovative professionals
- Rise to new challenges everyday
- Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities
As a leading software development company, Softheon offers the decision to work remotely or in-office. Softheon earned multiple placements on the Inc. 5000 in recent years due to its rapid growth. Softheon’s rich benefits offerings include unlimited PTO, 401(k) matching, and 80% of health care premiums paid.
Founded in 2000, Softheon’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Business Process-as-a-Service (BPaaS) solutions solve complex challenges for health plans and government health agencies. Currently, Softheon’s solutions serve 8 State agencies and over 80 health plans.
Issuers and consumers utilizing Medicaid, Medicare, and the ACA Marketplace benefit from Softheon’s innovative technology that reduces administrative overhead and enhances user-experiences.
To find out more about Softheon please visit www.softheon.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location. Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.