Softheon builds software and automation solutions for health insurers and government health agencies. Help shape the future of health tech while working from home with incredible benefits that reflect our commitment to expanding access to quality insurance. Work for a fast-growing, established, and profitable company where you can power what is next in healthcare.
Softheon is looking for an eager and scholarly remote Marketing Coordinator to support, plan, and execute activities such as: conferences and events, a popular daily newsletter, content creation, and more. Within this entry-level position, the Marketing Coordinator will be given opportunities to explore different areas of B2B marketing and discover and develop their strengths, while reporting directly to the Director of Product Marketing.
As a contributor on the Marketing team, this individual will support areas of Softheon’s outbound and inbound marketing activities. The Marketing Coordinator will be challenged with using intrinsic motivation to achieve results that align with organizational and strategic goals, while working with a close-knit team of professionals with clear goals, objectives, and career advancement opportunities.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
· Work on a variety of B2B marketing tasks.
· Register, plan, and execute marketing campaigns around conferences and other live events, such as webinars.
· Work closely with the Brand Marketer to support content distribution activities.
· Support the Content Editor in writing and editing content.
· Oversee the creation, sending, A/B testing, and analysis of a popular daily newsletter.
· Work with the Sales team and assist in Sales Enablement tasks.
· Interface with Product Marketing to help launch go-to-market campaigns.
· Learn to navigate Google Analytics and offer troubleshooting insights on site performance.
· Make changes and post new material on WordPress websites.
· Track and report on outcomes of marketing campaigns.
· Occasional travel for conferences or to meet up annually with other team members in-person at Softheon’s Stony Brook, NY office.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or another related field of study with a minimum GPA of 3.5 required.
· 0-2 years of internship or job experience preferred.
· Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite; skills in Microsoft Excel are a plus.
· Excellent presentation, communication, and organizational skills.
· Strong academic performance.
· Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while managing simultaneous projects.
· Must be comfortable working remotely and collaborating with a distributed team.
· Completion of a rigorous business communication course preferred.
When you join Softheon, you will:
· Have an opportunity to add value to a diverse team of innovative professionals
· Rise to new challenges everyday
· Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities
As a leading software development company, Softheon offers the decision to work remotely or in-office. Softheon earned multiple placements on the Inc. 5000 in recent years due to its rapid growth. Softheon’s rich benefits offerings include unlimited PTO, 401(k) matching, and 80% of health care premiums paid.
Founded in 2000, Softheon’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Business Process-as-a-Service (BPaaS) solutions solve complex challenges for health plans and government health agencies. Currently, Softheon’s solutions serve 8 State agencies and over 80 health plans.
Issuers and consumers utilizing Medicaid, Medicare, and the ACA Marketplace benefit from Softheon’s innovative technology that reduces administrative overhead and enhances user-experiences.
To find out more about Softheon please visit www.softheon.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location. Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.