Softheon builds software and automation solutions for health insurers and government health agencies. Help shape the future of health tech while working from home with incredible benefits that reflect our commitment to expanding access to quality insurance. Work for a fast-growing, established, and profitable company where you can power what is next in healthcare.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team to own projects and implementations within our government, health plan and consumer verticals. As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for taking initiative and owning both internal and external Softheon Projects from initiation to closing. A successful Senior Project Manager at Softheon will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work in a fasted paced environment with multiple shifting priorities and thrives in a team setting.
A major focus of this role is leading a project team while documenting and tracking daily project activities within a project plan and enforcing PMO best practices. If you can manage multiple prioritizes, lead project teams of various sizes and communicate with a sense of urgency, this may be the role for you.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Developing and maintaining a strong sense of urgency, initiative, and drive to get things done correctly, with emphasis on working with and through people in the process
- Submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
- Document meeting minutes and action items during internal and external cross departmental meetings and seeing next steps through to completion.
- Leading and assisting in touchpoint calls to understand client pain points and develop/offer strategic solutions
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Track and follow up with all action items and communicate progress and status across the organization
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Managing project change orders through our PCO process.
- Communicate with clients regarding project status and risk remediation.
- Review external client product demands and communicate requirements to internal Softheon teams
- Plan, execute and control project management activities, resources, and information
- Build project schedules based on the clients demands and the resources assigned to the implementation, including risks and dependencies
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- ERP project oversight.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or related area
- 5-7 years of experience in a Project Management position
- PMP Required
- Innate knowledge of the Affordable Care Act and the Health Care Industry
- Experience working with Government and/or Health Plan clients is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office: Specifically, Excel, Visio, Project and MS word
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ideal candidates will have strong organizational and time management skills while also being self-motivated
- Advanced knowledge of technology and software
- Innate knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
When you join Softheon, you will:
- Have an opportunity to add value to a diverse team of innovative professionals
- Rise to new challenges everyday
- Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities
At Softheon we strive to create simple solutions to complex problems. Our innovative and easy-to-use products have revolutionized the way everyday people control their healthcare needs. Empowering the nation’s first state health benefit exchange since 2008, Softheon’s vision and strategic direction has designed five platforms to help our partners quickly adapt to industry standards, manage client data, and grow their membership, while never compromising the exceptional care they provide. In this highly dynamic industry, Softheon has maintained its position as a premier Business Process as a Service (BPaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) solution, utilized by 37% of healthcare payers and having been responsible for 12% of ACA enrollments processed. Our platform has been ranked #1 in addressing the industry’s ever-changing regulatory demands and recognized by Gartner, IDC, AHIP, ACAP, and HCEG.
To find out more about Softheon please visit www.softheon.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location. Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.