Finance Rotational Development Program
Now Brewing – Finance Rotational Partner! #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only
celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
As a finance rotational partner, you will be a part of a two-year program designed for accelerated growth and targeted development opportunities with our finance & accounting teams.
As a finance rotational partner, you will…
• Work with retail operations, consumer products, and international businesses to develop analytics and drive solutions for growth
• Create financial statements, assist with month-end and quarter-end close activities, and develop forecasting, reporting, and financial analysis for four distinct finance and/or accounting departments
• Share your development plans and get regular guidance from senior finance leadership
• Build relationships across the finance department
• Upon completion of the program, you will be placed in a specific function to continue your accelerated career growth
We’d love to hear from people with:
• Active enrollment in an accredited undergraduate or Masters in Accounting program
• Preference for Finance, Accounting, or Economics majors
• Completion of undergraduate program prior to July 2021
• Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5
Join us and be part of something bigger. Apply today!