Build your brand. Tell your story. Take advantage of a rare opportunity to do something great. We are looking for technology game changers to help FCA lead a transformation within the automotive industry. Technology has the potential to disrupt the automotive industry significantly in the next decade, and our IT organization is seeking high potential candidates to digitally transform the company with a focus on customer experience. FCA’s Information Communication and Technology (ICT) connectivity organization was established to build the most captivating customer experiences on the latest frontier of Automotive Technology. Connectivity brings the customer and the car closer together than ever before, and allows FCA to build unique experiences that enhance our products, our brands, and our customer’s lives. The ICT connectivity team builds new connected car applications used by FCA customers, covering a myriad of technologies and systems and ranges from in-vehicle to off board systems. As an ICT organization, our primary focus is on off-board systems and its interaction and integration with in-vehicle systems. The off-board systems are complex in that they cover cloud platforms, user channels, back office systems, contact centers and integration with third party systems. All of these systems must have robust solutions developed to support high availability and fast response of services expected by our customers. In addition, the connectivity systems developed by FCA is global (build once deploy globally) with regional adaptations. If you are looking for a challenging, fast paced, dynamic work environment, consider joining the ICT Connectivity team area.
The Data Analytics Specialist within the ICT Connected Vehicle team will be responsible for end to end delivery of both operational and vehicle data focused analytics tools. Day to day activities will include, but not be limited to, identification of business problems that can be solved via connected vehicle data, ideation on solutions to solve business problems using connected vehicle data, creation and execution of plans to develop analytics tools, delivery of working code to do analytics & data science type data modeling, development & iteration of visualization layers on top of created analytical models leveraging either QlikSense or a full tech stack, presentation of created tools to key business functions across FCA, and communicating and working effectively across regions to deliver global solutions
What to expect:
- An opportunity to develop analytics tools that directly benefits the lives of millions of FCA customers
- Exposure to all pillars of the connected vehicle organization (commercial, marketing, hardware, software, suppliers, etc.)
- Knowledgeable technical leaders that set clear vision and strategy for the team and organization
- Experiences that build company acumen and provide professional networking
- Opportunities for career advancement across technical and non-technical career tracks
- Bachelor of Science degree
- Working experience delivering descriptive, diagnostic or predictive analytics tools
- Experience with SQL, Python, QlikSense, R, Snowflake or other analytics focused languages/tools
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Data Science, or Informatics
- 5+ years working experience in related field or role
- Working experience in automotive industry, focusing on data collection or analysis
- Working experience with large scale geo-location and time-series data sets
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.