Analysts in the Investment Banking group at Stout perform engagements involving middle-market mergers and acquisitions, capital raising, and special situations. Analysts will gain exposure to a variety of industries, including: Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Business Services, Consumer Products, Food & Beverage, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Industrials, Metals & Mining, Plastics & Packaging, Real Estate, and Technology, Media, & Telecommunications.
Analysts at Stout have the opportunity to gain client exposure and improve their technical skills while working under Stout professionals.
As an Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
- Perform industry and company research;
- Analyze financial statements and build financial models;
- Perform valuation analysis;
- Prepare marketing materials, including pitch books, teasers, confidential information memorandums, management presentations, etc.;
- Attend meetings and / or calls with clients;
- Drive the transaction process in conjunction with senior bankers.
You will be part of a firm where the culture and exceptional client service is inspired from leadership down.
Analysts have significant opportunities for growth and advancement across Stout’s practice groups and offices. Analysts interact with senior level professionals and clients on a regular basis.
An analyst candidate should possess strong analytical, verbal, technical, and written skills as well as have the following academic and professional experience:
- BA/BS in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or related discipline
- 0-3 years related investment banking experience
- Strong academic record
- Relevant internship experience
- Must be eligible to work in the US, without employer sponsorship, at the time of hire and in the future.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job.
Stout is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of valid job requirements, qualifications and merit without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal law.