Who we want –
- Detail-oriented process improvers. Critical thinkers who naturally see opportunities to develop and optimize work processes – finding ways to simplify, standardize and automate.
- Business-oriented evaluators. People who effectively interpret information to demonstrate the effects of business initiatives, regulation and industry trends for sales, management, and leadership teams.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
What you will do –
The Integrated Business Planning Analyst will be responsible for assimilating data to identify trends for Demand, Supply and IBP leadership to analyze. This individual will be key in identifying significant business risks and escalating to the appropriate leadership teams. Liaison between the Demand Planners and the Supply Planners. This individual will be an integral part of Stryker’s Integrated Business Planning process by providing data that helps drive better cost control and high service levels for internal and external customers globally. This individual will also be responsible for the calculation and communication of the weekly shipment projections for the Medical division.
- Work with Demand Planners to provide Demand Plan to schedulers/Global Quality Operations, and communicate changes as needed
- Be involved in the Demand Planning process by attending monthly meetings
- Monitor lead times and proactively meet with the scheduling and operations leadership team in order to ensure consistently high levels of customer experience
- Generate recommendations to the appropriate leadership team to ensure that lead times are within goal range and shipment targets are met
- Prepare charts for Product Review meetings, coordinate and direct periodical meetings, resolve issues and follows up on actions arising from meetings such as weekly demand and supply reviews
- Prepare and present weekly revenue projections, accountable to revenue projection accuracy goals by each business unit
- Handle the management of backorder communications to customer facing teams, and management of system backlog
- Monitor gaps between Demand Plan and Supply Plan, and involve necessary parties to ensure resolution and awareness
- Assist Customer Service with meeting customer requests via the expedite process partnering with Finance and Accounting during projection and budget setting activities
What you need –
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline required
- 2+ years’ experience in one of the following disciplines, Supply Chain Planning, Demand Management/Forecasting, Logistics, Customer Service, Sales/Marketing, Manufacturing, Procurement, and/or Inventory Management required
- Knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI tools and demonstrated ability to create and manage PowerBI databases – highly preferred
- APICS certification – preferred
- Lean Manufacturing Training, Process Excellence/Six Sigma tools, training and/or certification – preferred
- Process Excellence/Six Sigma tools, training and/or certification experience – preferred
- Hands on work experience with an ERP computer system – preferred
Work From Home: Occasional Travel
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.