1. Assist in brand strategic planning and brand management to ensure that the communication direction is consistent with the overall strategy of the group, including brand annual and quarterly planning, special planning for major strategic releases, brand image management, sub-brand management, brand research and planning, event marketing planning, and public opinion guidance And other brand centers to coordinate planning work;
2. Assist in copywriting planning of communication content, including news planning, social content writing, etc.;
3. Assist in the maintenance of national new media, networks, newspapers, TV stations and other news media relations, business cooperation sponsored by the media and media reception;
4. Assist in the content production, operation and management of various social media including but not limited to Weibo, WeChat, Toutiao, official website, monthly magazines, etc. from the group’s own media;
5. Assist in monitoring, analyzing and disseminating effect evaluation of media content, and put forward suggestions for improvement in group communication.
Job Requirements ：
1. Graduation from September 2020 to September 2021, full-time unified recruitment of bachelor degree or above;
2. Majors in news communication, literature, business administration, branding, marketing, advertising, planning, public relations, language and literature, file management, statistics, etc.;
3. Professional knowledge of brand marketing and public relations, active thinking, broad knowledge, strong creative planning ability, have won major marketing planning awards (national or provincial) or similar internship experience during university , Have internship experience in well-known public relations companies and advertising companies, and have won national communication and advertising awards priority;
4. Strong writing skills and analytical skills, quick learning ability, and interest in financial technology, those who published articles in important media (mainstream, public media) during college or have internship experience in mainstream media are preferred, and have social experience Priority
5. Have strong interpersonal communication skills, lively and cheerful personality, strong analytical skills on the media, and able to quickly understand and learn new knowledge;
6. Good text and picture processing skills, good at doing social graphics, strong news creativity, understanding of the rules and habits of online media, and internships in mainstream online media, self-media and new media platforms during college. And there is a certain amount of works, if there are works that have attracted widespread attention, priority is given.