Job Responsibilities :
1. Cultivated as a group management leader, assist the group to carry out related work; undertake important functions such as business planning, organization/performance/process standard system construction, and provide support for major decision-making of the group’s senior management; undertake basic work related to home ownership and various projects;
2. Research and analyze the investment strategy of the real estate industry, complete various real estate-related special research, market dynamic analysis, and sensitive policy analysis; complete the regional real estate market monthly report, weekly report, etc.;
3. Responsible for collecting, collating and analyzing information, and completing timely market reports;
4. Responsible for the implementation of the knowledge platform specifications involved in this position.
Job Requirements :
1. Graduated from September 2020 to September 2021, full-time master degree and above;
2. Real estate, land resource management, economics, finance, engineering management and other majors are preferred;
3. Have a career pursuit, strong ambitions, can independently and actively carry out work; rigorous and practical work, strong resistance to pressure; strong learning ability and communication and coordination organization ability; those with certain planning and analysis ability are preferred;
4. Experience in winning scholarships at or above the college level or as one of the heads of student organizations or clubs in the school. Experience in school organization management is preferred;
5. Have a certain understanding of the basic knowledge of real estate project development, or have relevant internship experience in well-known housing companies or consulting companies, and understand domestic real estate industry policies;
6. Good at information collection and data analysis, with certain copywriting skills; rich financial and economic knowledge, investment analysis, accurate investment valuation and other professional capabilities.