1. Cultivated as the group’s management leader, assist the group to carry out related work; undertake important functions such as business planning, organization/performance/process standard system construction, and provide support to the group’s high-level major decisions; undertake basic work related to the property industry and various special projects;
2. Assist in the review of project drawings, construction technical guidance and project quality inspection and acceptance, to reduce project risk;
3. Assist in controlling the project schedule, quality, and cost to ensure that the project is completed and delivered on time.
1.Graduated from September 2020 to September 2021, full-time enrollment of master degree and above;
2. Real estate, urban planning, land resource management, engineering management and other majors are preferred;
3. Have a career pursuit, strong ambitions, can independently and actively carry out work; rigorous and practical work, strong resistance to pressure; strong learning ability and communication and coordination organization ability; those with certain planning and analysis ability are preferred;
4. Experience in winning scholarships at or above the college level or as one of the heads of student organizations or clubs in the school. Experience in school organization management is preferred;
5. Relevant internship experience in well-known real estate companies is preferred;
6. Accept short-term assignments.