Televerde helps global B2B organizations generate demand and accelerate sales through a combination of omnichannel marketing solutions involving data solutions, marketing technology and highly skilled sales professionals. Televerde is a purpose-driven company that has generated more than $65B in pipeline and over $12B in revenue for clients. To learn more, visit https: www.televerde.com.
Under direct supervision by the Accounting Manager, the Accounting Clerk is responsible for all general accounting support needed by members of the Finance team.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
Supports all accounting operations by filing documents, reconciling statements, and running software programs. Support for all accounting functional areas including but not limited to Payroll, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash, Job Accounting, and General Ledger.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is an asset although not required.
· Previous accounting experience of 1 year preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
· Familiarity of financial software.
· Able to meet critical deadlines.
· Ability to work responsibly with highly confidential information.
· Able to keep track of details to ensure work is performed accurately and completely.
· Ability to function in a fast-paced role and in a change-oriented culture.
· Knows how to manage time well and handle information flow.
· Demonstrated ability to listen attentively and ask clarifying questions to ensure comprehension.
· Ability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments and employees.
· Demonstrates a desire to learn while willing to accept responsibility and advance within the department/company.