Televerde helps global B2B organizations generate demand and accelerate sales through a combination of omnichannel marketing solutions involving data solutions, marketing technology and highly skilled sales professionals. Televerde is a purpose-driven company that has generated more than $65B in pipeline and over $12B in revenue for clients. To learn more, visit https: www.televerde.com.
Under supervision of the Call Center Senior Manager, the Operations Supervisor is responsible for all daily operations and for meeting all of the assigned KPI metrics by coaching and training his or her assigned Call Center team. Through development and management of the Agents, the Operations Supervisor ensures that their call center team is meeting all performance requirements as related to their assigned campaigns related to client satisfaction and retention.
This position is located at Perryville Women’s Correctional Facility and requires direct contact with our incarcerated team members. Occasional travel to the Corporate Office may be required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participate in the recruiting, hiring and development of Agents to build a team of high performers.
- Evaluate and manage ongoing performance of Agents, and provide coaching and development support.
- Collaborate with your Call Center Manager to ensure alignment of operational goals and cascading of goals to direct reports.
- Maintain and improve employee morale through effective leadership.
- Coach and develop your direct reports / agents to improve performance.
- Monitor agent performance, and ensure effective practices are executed across team.
- Responsible for input scheduling of agents and meeting performance utilization goals.
- Owning messages from executive management through the call center.
- Engage, facilitate and help drive communication between call centers and the Client Success Department to ensure agent productivity levels are met.
- Collaborate with internal and external customers to establish performance standards to meet sales and service goals.
- Identify sales and service failures or customer concerns and recommend solution options
- Drive the execution of call center initiatives through call center teams.
- Effectively escalate problematic issues to the appropriate decision maker.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years of outbound sales leadership experience
- 2-3 year coaching, training and people development experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- Ability to learn quickly while continually recognizing and adapting to changing conditions.
- Ability to function in a fast paced role and facilitate innovation and creativity to generate ideas for quick response.
- Ability to drive staff performance improvement through effective application of coaching and development techniques.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to enthusiastically engage and motivate others.
- Ability to benchmark and measure effectiveness of agents and drive change for improvements
- Ability to employ good judgment, act with integrity, take ownership and accountability, and seek advice when necessary.
- Coach and develop your direct reports/agents to improve outbound calling performance
- Competitive Base Salary with Bonus
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Volunteer Time-off
- Great Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Low Premiums (We got you covered).
- Business Casual Dress-Code
- 401K With Company Contribution
- Career Advancement Opportunities – The Sky is the limit!
- Making a change in peoples lives everyday